Scheduled aircraft check
Base maintenance of aircraft
Our company is one of the few in the Baltics that provides comprehensive base maintenance of regional aircraft in accordance with the following certificates: PART-145 EASA, FAP-285, OTAR- 145, Approval of Aruba, Approval of Cayman Islands, Approval of Guernsey, Approval of Kazakhstan.
We provide a full range of services, including even the most complex cases. The company employs experienced specialists with all the necessary knowledge in the modern aviation industry.
An extensive workspace allows us to carry out all the necessary checks and tests to determine the condition of the aircraft. We have all the essentials for periodic maintenance of the aircraft, timely identification of problems, and elimination. We work with trusted suppliers and use quality spare parts when servicing aircraft.
Base maintenance is carried out in Riga. We perform comprehensive works to check the condition of the air transport, which include:
- detection of various malfunctions with the purpose of their prompt elimination;
- performance of repair works;
- replacement of landing gear, engines;
- inspections of elements of structure;
- corrosion protection;
- restoration and maintenance of the passenger cabin;
- non-destructive methods of control and testing.